Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just Some Stuffs...

This was John Peel's favorite song ever and I think it might be mine too:


"Wanna hold you, wanna hold you tight, get teenage kicks right through the night..." Brilliant.

So I've been thinking of another project to try and kick off, but this one would involve other people. I want to put together a short horror anthology using one of the small publisher's on the net. It would include some of my work as well as any amateur authors that would want to contribute that are having trouble getting published elsewhere. So if you know any writers of the weird and macabre that would want to contribute, tell them to send their inquiries to youngmancane_13@hotmail.com. I'm not quite sure how rights issues work but I would definitely be willing to pay for any work that gets used.
I'm also looking for an artist to do the cover (they would get paid for their trouble too) and a good title. I was thinking of something like:
"Dr. Blood's Tales of Madness and Mayhem" or
"Professor Eyepuss's Book of Festering Horror."
You know, something the kids would like.

I'm excited about this and wondering why I didn't think of it sooner. It's just too bad I don't know any other horror writers! (Or any other writers at all for that matter.)

No comments: