Monday, December 13, 2010

And...Back

I finally decided to get back into Blogging again. Not sure what's going to wind up here, this thing was always weird mess, based on whatever I felt like posting, so I guess I'll continue in that vein. I hope you 16 subscribers like it. And again, I ask: "Where did you all come from?" Are you all spam-bots? Would you tune in on a regular basis if I started posting everyday? I seriously want to know!

Tonight I felt like posting a song list. I love making my own mix lists. Usually I try to think of what I would play if I had my own radio station, so it's a bit of escapist fantasy for me too, as well a result of my general love of sharing music. Hope you guys like it! (All 16 of you!)

1. Frank Black - I Could Stay Here Forever
2. Mono Puff - Devil Went Down to Newport (Totally Rockin')
3. Harry Nilsson - Put the Lime in the Coconut (Thanks to my buddy Justin for reminding me about this one!)
4. The Ramones - Here Today, Gone Tommorow
5. The Chips - Rubber Biscuit
6. The Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit (Live)
7. Mindless Self Indulgence - Faggot
8. Tiny Tim (With Brave Combo) - Girl
9. Tiny Tim - Santa Claus has got the AIDS (Best fucking Christmas song ever!)
10. Kate Micucci - Mr. Moon
11. Pop-o-Pies - Fascists Eat Donuts
12. Kool Moe Dee - Monster Crack
13. ???????????????????????
Peace, love, and rat poison to you all!

No comments: