Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Questions

If animals could think like humans and plead for their lives, do you think we would still kill and eat them?

If a burger screamed every time you bit into it? Would you still eat it?

Whats the most frightening thing you've seen in real life?
In a film?

Whats the most vile disturbing image you can think of?

What was your greatest fear as a kid?

What is your greatest fear now?

What if you found out reality wasn't reliable and every time you turned around, everything looked completely different. Would you just roll with it or go insane?

Who else is excited for Ricky to get back to making Nightmare Theater?

1 comment:

Justin said...

1)If animals could think like humans and plead for their lives, do you think we would still kill and eat them?

Most wouldn't, I think.

2)If a burger screamed every time you bit into it? Would you still eat it?

If I hadn't eaten in a really long time. But all in one bite.

3)Whats the most frightening thing you've seen in real life?
In a film?

In real life: Rednecks. They seriously freak me out! They strike me as rage-filled and creepy. In a film: All of I Spit on Your Grave.

4)Whats the most vile disturbing image you can think of?

It involves sea monkey eggs being smashed with a hammer and deformad babies.

5)What was your greatest fear as a kid?

Puppies. I am totally serious. And ashamed.

6)What is my greatest fear now?

I don't really have a GREATEST fear, but one of them is dying before I get to leave home and do anything.

7)What if I found out reality wasn't reliable and every time I turned around, everything looked completely different. Would I just roll with it or go insane?

I'd definitely go insane and kill myself.

8)Who else is excited for Ricky to get back to making Nightmare Theater?

Me! Me! Me!