Monday, March 8, 2010

Chatroom Adventures

PM - Coolguy and Narutofan
Coolguy: Hello!
Narutofan: Hi, how are you tonight?
Coolguy: Pretty good. This is my first time in a chat room.
Narutofan: Really? Where have you been? Under a rock?
Coolguy: Well this is the first time I've had my own computer.
Narutofan: Sweet! How old are you?
Coolguy: 18? U?
Narutofan: 22. Where you from man?
Coolguy: Texas. U?
Narutofan: Ohio. You like anime?
Coolguy: Not really no.
Narutofan: Why the Hell not? You're not a hater are you?
Coolguy: No I just haven't watched much of it.
Narutofan: HATER HATER HATER!
Coolguy: Dude I'm totally not!
Narutofan: HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER
Coolguy: Dude knock it the fuck off!
Narutofan: HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER
HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER
Narutofan: HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER
Coolguy: What the hells your problem?
(Narutofan has been banned for spam)
Coolguy: Fuck.
(The room is empty no one has heard you)

Logan's Den
Coolguy: So hows everyone doing tonight?
Sissyguy: Alright I guess.
Dannyf: My balls itch.
Amy16: Ew! TMI!
Hugecock69: Any hot girls in here want to cyber? PM me
Coolguy: What's cyber mean?
Dannyf: Lol, you stupid fuckhead.
Amy16: Look it up on urbandictionary noob.
Hugecock69: Any girls here at all?
Amy16: No get the fuck out perv!
(Hugecock69 has left the room)
Coolguy: I read the definition but I still don't get it.
Dannyf: You dumb shit how fucking stupid are you?
Amy16: Just fucking leave coolguy you goddamn noob!
Coolguy: Noob? I don't get it. Whats with all these weird words?
(Amy16 has squelched Coolguy)
Coolguy: I'm so confused.
Dannyf: Just fucking leave.
(Coolguy has left the room)

Teen Music Chat
(Coolguy has entered the room)
Coolguy: Hello how is everyone tonight?
Kornrox: Fucking bored as shit.
Ledzepfan: Getting stoned.
Indiegirl: Horny.
Kornrox: I can fix that!
Indiegirl: Lol I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?
Kornrox: You'd wouldn't be able to take me I'd tear you wide open.
Indiegirl: Ew! Fucking nasty potty mouth!
Kornrox: My girlfriend likes it.
Ledzepfan: ROFL! yeah right you don't have a girlfriend!
Coolguy: How do I PM someone?
Indiegirl: Just double click the name of the person you want to talk to on the right side bar.
Kornrox: Do too! And she sucks my dick whenever I want!
Ledzepfan: She probably weighs like 500 pounds.
Kornrox: Fuck you asshole!
Ledzepfan: (takes drag on joint) Fuck thats good shit!
(Longcock69 has entered the room)
Longcock69: Any guys into gay submissive r/p?
Kornrox: Lol! Wtf fag!
Ledzepfan: This room is officially dead I'm getting the fuck out.
Kornrox: Me too, fuck this place.
(Ledzepfan has left the room)
(Kornrox has left the room)
Longcock69: Any guys at all?

PM - Coolguy and Indiegirl
Coolguy: Hi!
Indiegirl: Hello, how are you tonight?
Coolguy: Alright I guess. This is my first time using chatrooms.
Indiegirl: Oh wow. So you've never cybored before?
Coolguy: No, how do you do it?
Indiegirl: Well, lets start off with you telling me what you look like.
Coolguy: Uh, I'm about six foot tall, blonde hair blue eyes. Skinny.
Indiegirl: I'm about 5 foot 5. long brown hair down to my waist. I'm wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra and short shorts.
Coolguy: Hot!
Indiegirl: Now describe what you'd do to me if you were with me right now.
Coolguy: I'm taking off your shirt and wait how big are your boobs?
Indiegirl: Really big.
Coolguy: I'm feeling up your huge boobs.
Indiegirl: Mmmm, I let you feel up my boobs.
Coolguy: Sucking on your nipples.
Indiegirl: Mmmm, feels so good!
Coolguy: I'm taking off your shorts.
Indiegirl: My huge cock flops out and hits you in the face.
Coolguy: What the hell?
Indiegirl: I knock you to the ground and start fucking you up the ass!
Coolguy: I'm out of here
(Coolguy has left the room)
Indiegirl: Lol fucking noob!
(The room is empty no one hears you)

Submissive Sex Chat
(Coolguy has entered the room)
Throbbingcock69: Hey are you into pedophiliac bondage r/p?
Coolguy: Fuck this I'm going to bed.
(Coolguy has left the room)
Throbbingcock69: Anyone?
(The room is empty no one has heard you)

A lonely dark apartment - r/t
Coolguy: Uck, I feel like I need a shower!
(The room is empty no one has heard you)

2 comments:

Justin said...

I like these. Are they by any chance real?

Oh, and have you ever been on Chatroulette? I've not, but I've seen these and it looks interesting but sleazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUI0gUTD1NM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnCJbf7SD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX4dRYMyVQs

Kurdt said...

No, but they're based on experiences I've had in chatrooms and people I've talked to. Chatrooms are a fascinating way to study people, if you have a strong tolerance for stupidity and lewd sexual comments.

I haven't tried Chatoulette, I'm actually scared to! Regular chatrooms are we weird enough...