Thursday, February 11, 2010

Collage #1

I don't have a scanner yet so a picture will have to do. All of the images were swiped from the February 2010 issue of Maxim.



So what did I learn? Well, I learned that Maxim is a totally worthless magazine. It's sort of like Playboy except no nudity and all the articles suck. It's also way over-priced, which is something I didn't find out till after I bought the damn thing! Six bucks for something I'm going to cut up and throw away is way too much. I have to find cheaper material!
I also learned that working with very tiny things and glue sucks pretty hard. If you've got something in the wrong spot, it's hard to move without tearing the hell out of everything. You can kind of see some of my mistakes and re-dos.

All in all I'm pretty pleased with it since it's my first one, even though I didn't get everything quite the way I wanted it. (Papa Smurf and the guitar neck was a pain in the ass!)
So...what do you guys think of it?

Stuff listened to while creating:
The Offspring's Official Channel
The Outhere Brothers:
Wiggle Wiggle
Boom Boom Boom (Dirty Version)
Pussy Pussy
If You Wanna Party
I Wanna Fuck You in the Ass

2 comments:

Justin said...

Those collages are great!

Yeah, I'm still going to post my art on my blog, but, like everything else, I've been putting it off.

Beth said...

Very impressive!