Thursday, December 11, 2008

More

I started this blog as a way to get my creative juices flowing and actually start writing again, but I thought I'd take a break every once in awhile to show off cool stuff I've found on my cruises around the big truck known as the INTERNET. Actually, I saw this film many years ago on a Sci-fi channel show called Exposure. Not many people caught it in the short time before it was canceled but it ruled. Basically it existed to showcase sci-fi and horror short films, a simple idea but there was nothing like it on TV and I haven't seen the like of it since. They even had an episode devoted to Star Wars fan films and showed Star Wars Gantsta Rap! There's a bunch of films I remember that I will probably never be able to find again, but some I've re-discovered on Youtube, which I'll try and post up. This one is my absolute favorite.
Warning, this is a very depressing film, But it's incredibly well done and was actually nominated for an Academy Award.

Mark Osborne's More


Next week I'll post up some Jan Svankmeyer films that blew my mind as an impressionable young teenager. Man I miss Exposure, it was just too good for TV.

No comments: