Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Didn't Wanna Hurt You Baby...

I'm bored so I thought I'd post again tonight. I talked a bit last week about Exposure and how I thought it was the greatest show ever made. I thought I'd give you another example of why I loved it so much. It's because they showed videos like this:

Vast-Pretty When You Cry


Have you ever seen anything like that on TV ever? That's the freakiest music video I've ever seen, and I saw it on cable TV! Sci-fi didn't know what to do with the show so they juggled it around different time slots so you never knew when it was on. Sometimes it'd be on in the afternoon and sometimes it'd be on at night. I remember having to turn it off once and watch it on the TV downstairs when they showed an edited version of the original Tripping the Rift short, which was still quite dirty. My mom was folding clothes and was oblivious to the horny purple alien beating the crap out of his gay robot crew mate on TV and I bolted before she got wise. Good times, good times.
Oh and I promised some Jan Svankmeyer too. Well, you'll just have to wait for those. Don't want to waste all the good videos in one post and there's a bunch of good ones I could post up.
As Tigger used to say before Pooh got tired of his antics and stuck a pole up his butt, TTFN (ta ta for now!)

No comments: