Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sorry!

I know I haven't posted for awhile. I apologize. All I've wanted to do lately is listen to music and forget the world exists as much as possible. It's not like things are worse than they usually are, I think I'm just lonely and am using music to pretend I have some kind of real companionship. It just sucks not having family or real friends around during Christmas and New Years ya know? If any of my friends back home are reading this I really miss you guys. Two years in a row hardly seeing any of you sucks beyond words.
Sigh, sad sack complaining over. To quote the great band Mindless Self Indulgence, "Boo fuckin hoo you're not the only one whose life's a piece of shit
And yet miraculously somehow we all seem to deal with it."
Anyways, I thought this would be cool to start doing:

Album currently playing: Relative Minors by Qristina and Quinn Bachand. (Awesome Celtic music by a brother and sister way too young to be so good at writing and playing music!)

Last movie watched: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Blech. Stupid stupid movie. Starts off ridiculous and just gets more and more unbelievable until the over the top stupid bloated CGI rendered climax. I mean seriously, its supposed to be an Indiana Jones movie, who sat down and wrote spaceships and interdemensional portals in and why? And don't get me started on the already infamous "fridge" part. I guess having him hide in, I don't know, a BOMB SHELTER was too out there an idea. Lucas has now officially lost his freaking mind but at least he's running out of franchises to ruin.

Currently reading: Just After Sunset by Stephen King. Got this one for Christmas and have only read a few stories in it, but so far it's pretty good. I like it much better than his last book of short stories Everythings Eventual.

Oh and I promised some Jan Svankmajer awhile back so I'll finish with that. Enjoy! And comment a bit will ya! It makes me feel like I'm actually reaching people.

tma/svetlo/tma (Darkness/Light/Darkness)

No comments: