Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Years Resolutions

2009 was a shitty year. A year of started and abandoned projects and hopeless thrashing in the dark. But you know what? I'm not going to fuck around in 2010. I know most people say they're going to do things in the new year but never do, but I'm stubborn when I set my mind to something. So here's a few changes I'm going to make and a few projects I'm going to undertake.

1. No more alcohol. You have this thing in the middle of your forehead called your third eye, which lets you see the world for how it really is. Every drink you take clouds it over till you can't see out of it at all. So fuck it, I want my third eye as open and clean as possible.

2. Buy a bass guitar and learn to play. Anyone want to start a band?

3. Meet at least one of my heroes.

4. Write a novel. This is one I'm really not going to fuck around with. Starting January 1st, it's going to be at least two pages a day. When it's finished it's getting shipped around to publishers. Fuck everything else, this is going to be the most important thing because I think if I don't do it then I never will. So yeah, everything else is going to be secondary. This shit is getting done.

Thats pretty much it. I have no idea if this blog is going to continue or what I'm going to do with it. Maybe when a cool idea strikes me I'll post. I'm hoping to be busy with this novel though.

I wish you all the best for the coming year, thanks again for reading!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Really? Mine are to gain weight and start smoking.

May your third eye prosper!