Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Two Quick Things

Two quick things before I go to bed, both of which made my day:

New Tales of Mere Existence!

This pretty much mirrors my thoughts on God and religion. I never really thought about why churches are so big though, I wonder if it's true?

Also, Garfunkel and Oates got on Leno!

I hate Leno but it's awesome to see these two genuinely funny and talented musicians get some of the recognition they deserve!

Uck, bad bad boring long day. Two days into the week and I already want to crawl under a rock and sleep for ten years. But then I'd miss my webcomics and new That Guy With the Glasses videos and all the other funny Internet people and things that keep me from jumping out the window. I could survive without Internet but it sure makes life suck a whole lot less.

Goodnight Internet, keep filling that big truck and keep those tubes running smooth!

No comments: