Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh My Sweet Lord....



I have seen many many many horror movies. Some are scary, some are lame, some are down right terrifying. I have seen few that match up to the sheer terror of this...this thing. That psycho killer mask is supposed to send electric shocks to your face to rejuvenate your skin or some such garbage but look at it! I want to buy it just to freak people out. Can you imagine waking up and seeing someone standing over you with that on? And that song! It just adds to the freaky weirdness of the whole thing. I can imagine it playing while Micheal Myers, in his spiffy new rejuvenation mask, stabs people to death in slow motion. I...I am rendered speechless. When I start making horror movies I hope mine will turn out to be half that subliminally terrifying. David Lynch eat your heart out.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I commented on CYOF.