Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Music to Cheer Me Up

I'm feeling quite down tonight. Lets try to cheer me up, shall we?

Leadbelly - Goodnight Irene


Robert Johnson - Kindhearted Woman Blues

There's nothing like the blues to make you feel better when you're down and these are two of the best blues musicians ever to pick up a guitar.

Then there's this video which makes me squee with delight every time I watch it:

Cab Calloway was the coolest person that ever lived. Next to Cab everyone else is Steve freakin' Urkel.



More Cab? In a cartoon? Will do!


Now I feel much better. Okay, one more video to make it perfect. I pick...Java Muppets!


On for tomorrow: A Seven Deadly Stories pick the intro contest! I'll put up three and you guys pick which one should go in the book!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Nice video selection!

Can't wait for the intro contest!